Friday 22 January 2016

Despicable Me Minions Merchandise at Universal Studios Singapore and Despicable Quotes

What does the Minion Mart look like inside?
Minion Mart is one of the shops at Universal Studios Singapore.  It is located at the Hollywood Zone.
Check out the minion merchandise for all occasions.


Minion Mart has two entrance
***Just now I've learned what does MATH stand for...
                   Mental
                   Abuse
                   To
                   Humans

Math! please grow up! Solve your own problem!


The other entrance to the Minion Mart
***Don't you dare piss me off, I swear I'm gonna slap you so hard even google would never find you

If you like to slap someone, do it. And say..."Mosquito"






***Think of a number between 1 to 50. Divide into 2 plus 17 subtract 1.  Close your eyes...it is dark isn't it?



***Wifi went down for fives minutes. I had no choice but to talk to my family.  They seem like nice people.


***Why do we eat cake, ice cream, chocolates...  when we are stressed?
Stressed spells backwards... Dessert


***Laughing is the best medicine.  But if you are laughing for no reason... you need medicine.

***I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation. Twice a year


***my brain is like a Bermuda triangle.  Information goes in and then it's never found again.
I have finally discoverd what is wrong with my brain.
On the left side, there is nothing right
On the right side, there is nothing left


***Never forget three types of people:
1. who helped you in difficult times,
2. who left you in difficult times,
3.  who put you in difficult times.


***Life is so short.  Smile while you still have teeth


 ***Never sing in the shower.
Singing leads to slipping
Slipping leads to paramedics seeing you naked.


 *** I feel like I'm gonna clean the house.  I lay down first and nap until the feeling passes.

Why not the house clean itself?  It gets dirty itself anyway.

*** Profile Status:  In a relationship- with my bed. No commitment needed, we just sleep together
If you change your status three times, set default to Unstable


Source: despicablememinons.org


See also:

Christmas Show with Minion
Christmas Fireworks at USS
Fairytale remix show
Christmas 2015 at USS
   
USS August 2015
Park Zones
Meet the Characters
Hollywood Dream Parade

   
Family World Travels
                                                                                                         


                                                                                        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment